A career in health and fitness brings many rewards. From anatomy and aerobics, to weight loss consulting and dental assisting, we have a course for you.
If you want to learn more about nutrition and health, we offer online health and fitness courses ranging from our introductory 100-hour course Human Nutrition A through to an Advanced Program in Nutrition. All our 100-hour nutrition courses and our Advanced Program in Nutrition are recognised by the IICT.
Human bodies are covered in our Anatomy and Physiology course range as well as in our Biochemistry and Cell Biology courses. These are 100-hour online short courses that are great for those wanting to brush up on their anatomy or physiology and build on their existing knowledge.
These courses are designed for students wanting to develop their human biology knowledge in preparation for further studies and provides students with a more flexible start to their studies which is ideal for mothers and those working full-time but who wants to get started. These courses are cost-effective and ideal in preparing for later studies in human sciences such as medicine and other health-related degrees.
Careerline courses also have a great range of fitness, health and well-being short courses covering personal fitness, well-being, aerobics, fitness training and more.
For further advice please contact us by email at email@example.com or at 1300 172 882.
- BIOCHEMISTRY A (INTRODUCTION) (ANIMAL) BSC103
- BIOCHEMISTRY B BSC203
- BIOCHEMISTRY C (ANIMALS) BSC303
- CELL BIOLOGY BSC110
- GENETICS BSC207
- HUMAN ANATOMY B BSC112
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY A (INTRODUCTION) BSC101
- ANATOMY and PHYSIOLOGY C (MUSCLES & MOVEMENT) BSC202
- PHYSIOLOGY B BSC111
- ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY VSC903
- HEALTH AND FITNESS A ( INTRODUCTION TO FITNESS LEADERSHIP) BRE101
- HEALTH AND FITNESS B (FITNESS PROGRAM MANAGEMENT) BRE201
- HEALTH AND FITNESS C (FITNESS EVALUATION & MANAGEMENT) BRE301
- PERSONAL FITNESS VRE103
- RESISTANCE AND GYM SUPERVISION BRE206
- PERSONAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT VRE105
- FITNESS RISK MANAGEMENT VRE104
- ADVANCED AEROBICS BRE208
- CHILDREN'S NUTRITION BRE304
- HUMAN NUTRITION A (INTRODUCTION) BRE102
- HUMAN NUTRITION B BRE202
- HUMAN NUTRITION C BRE302
- MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY BSC109
- SPORTS NUTRITION BRE303
- THERAPEUTIC NUTRITION BRE211
- WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTANT BRE307
- WEIGHT LOSS NUTRITION BRE210
- ADVANCED PROGRAM IN NUTRITION VSC901
- ADVANCED PROGRAM IN NUTRITIONAL COUNSELLING VRE014
- ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN WEIGHT LOSS MANAGEMENT VSC902
- LEISURE FACILITY MANAGEMENT A (INTRODUCTION) BRE205
- LEISURE FACILITY MANAGEMENT B BRE306
- PLAY LEADERSHIP VRE101
- RECREATION LEADERSHIP VRE100
- SPORTS MANAGEMENT A (MARKETING INTRODUCTION) BRE103
- SPORTS MANAGEMENT B (HUMAN RESOURCE) BRE104
- SPORTS MANAGEMENT C (FINANCIAL) BRE204
- SPORTS MANAGEMENT D (POLICY) BRE305
- SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY BPS106