This is a course for growers, farm workers, hydroponic shop staff, horticulturists or anyone else seeking to lay a sound foundation in hydroponic growing.
This course introduces you to a wide range of systems, simple and complex, and how to grow many different types of horticulturally valuable crops, such as cut flowers and vegetables.
- Explain different hydroponic systems.
- Select appropriate media for specified hydroponic crops.
- Describe the equipment used in hydroponic systems.
- Determine the management of nutrition in hydroponic systems.
- Explain the management of a greenhouse in the production of a hydroponic crop.
- Plan the establishment of hydroponic facility to satisfy specified criteria, both commercial and cultural.
- Develop a management plan for a hydroponic facility.