This course requires no prior knowledge and is suitable for anyone involved with internet marketing either on a professional basis or as a hobby.
- To develop a capacity to use social media and other applications for marketing on the internet.
- Outline the possibilities for marketing any type of product or service effectively on the internet; in particular through the use of social media.
- Describe the use of psychological theory as applied to internet marketing.
- Determine an appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for a product or service, and how to properly utilise that web presence.
- Identify, discuss and compare the more effective applications that are currently being used in social media.
- Determine an appropriate online presence for the marketing of a product or service and know how to efficiently utilise that presence.
- Determine what content to create, how to create it and where to use it.
- Describe methods to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- Develop a one year strategy for the online marketing of a new product or service.