- Learn psychology fundamentals
- Gain a foundation for counselling and psychology
- Dont waste time, study from home
- As a direct practical application of this course you will gain confidence in your own study
New students want to gain a strong foundation in psychology and understanding people.
This psychology course provides students with a foundation from which to study animal and human behaviour. This course will develop your ability to analyse aspects of a person’s psychological state and apply derived knowledge to motivate that person. This provides a solid introduction/foundation for further studies of psychology covering the nature and scope of psychology, neurological and environmental effects on behaviour, personality, consciousness, perception, needs, drives and motivation.
- Explain the nature and scope of psychology.
- Explain characteristics of the neurological basis of behaviour.
- Explain environmental effects on behaviour.
- Explain the differences between consciousness and perception.
- Explain the effect of personality on behaviour.
- Explain psychological development.
- Apply different techniques to motivate people.