By studying this course you will learn to look after your pets and animals in a natural way.
The course covers holistic therapies such as naturopathy, homeopathy, herbal treatments, tactile therapy, and natural nutrition and discusses a range of conditions that affect domestic animals and provides a range of natural ideas and solutions for treating these conditions. As such, it complements traditional training in Animal Health Care.
It has been written to give people an overview of philosophies associated with this diverse and interesting topic. It deals with possible remedies for different common animal problems and conditions.
This online animal natural health care course is suitable for anyone employed in any capacity with animals, from horse trainers to pet shop employees.
- Explain the principles and benefits of natural animal health care
- Recognise common signs of ill health in different animals
- Explain the principles of natural nutrition for animals
- Describe requirements for preventative health care in animals
- Recognise common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in domestic animals
- Develop an understanding of natural treatments for health problems in animals.
- Recognise some common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in livestock
- Develop a natural treatment plan for a specific health problem of an animal