Develop your ability to analyse psychological conditions, and apply that knowledge in counselling, or advisory situations. Learn more about the study of abnormal psychology, behaviours in different situations, stress and counselling.
- Identify the nature of conflict and stress and why this issue affects so many people today.
- Identify and examine behaviours that are characterised as abnormal and compare and contrast these with behaviours characterised as healthy.
- Explain social influence on individual behaviour.
- Explain social influence on group behaviour.
- Describe alternative methods of dealing with psychological problems
- Develop skills for resolving conflict.
- Develop communication skills for counselling individuals.