Publishing B Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Know how the industry works, the creative and artistic skills of the trade, how to market your work and develop an understanding of the ethical issues and laws relating to the field. You will also come up with an opportunity to undertake a stimulating publishing project and implement the skills you have learned. This course offers an excellent start for anyone considering self publishing or looking a job in publishing.
It is equally relevant to electronic or print publishing.
- Develop a better understanding of the nature and scope of processes in a variety of different types of publishing workplaces.
- Discuss the law in relation to the media, whether as a journalist, editor or publisher.
- Discuss the basics of Ethics and Morality in relation to Publishing.
- Explain the Production Systems of publishing from writing to printing.
- Describe the scope of work involved in layout and design requirements for the Print Media.
- Explain what Media Advertising is and understand the processes for publishing advertising content.
- Describe the marketing and Distribution of published items as well as those through Electronic Media.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.