Classroom Delivery Skills Online Course
- ✔ Save $155!
- ✔ Best value
- ✔ Interest free
- ✔ From $25/week
Pick your payment option
Tutor Support Yes unlimited by email
*After your 2 week free trial the Course will be $595 once only payment unless payment plan selected.
*Credit Card Required. Cancel anytime within first 14 days.
About this course
Classroom Delivery Skills is an online learning and training course that deals process of ensuring that classroom lessons run smoothly despite disruptive behavior by students. The course also covers the prevention of disruptive behavior. In this online course you will learn that there are many factors that influence the effectiveness of education: the curriculum; the information that is included or excluded; the skills and knowledge that the student begins with; choice of physical resources; delivery techniques; the student’s commitment and aptitude; and the teacher’s teaching abilities.
- Explain the role of communication between individuals in optimising the benefit of education.
- Describe and use strategies to improve listening in order to correctly understand what another person is communicating to you.
- Explain motivation as a factor in the teaching-learning situation and in the cultivation of an inquisitive approach to learning.
- Select and cultivate motivational factors appropriate to particular classroom situations.
- Describe practical techniques which can be used by an educator to motivate their students.
- Describe practical techniques that can be used by an educator for managing their own stress, and also assisting students in stress management.
- Identify, analyse and devise methods for dealing with conflict in an education setting.
- Explain how to apply practical techniques to facilitate mediation in conflict situations in an educational setting.
Detailed Course Outline
This course is made up of 10 lessons or units. Each of these has self assessment questions, a set task (practical homework) and an assignment which you can upload online. Click below to read about each of the lessons and what you will learn.
When you have completed the lessons of your Certificate course, you will be given the option of taking the optional exam. It's okay if you don't want the exam, we still issue your Careerline Certificate. For Advanced Certificates however, the exam is compulsory (per module) and are included in the course fee.