Research Project D (Thesis) Online Course
- ✔ Save $155!
- ✔ Best value
- ✔ Interest free
- ✔ From $25/week
Pick your payment optionDuration 100 hrs (12 months)
Tutor Support Yes unlimited by email
*After your 2 week free trial the Course will be $595 once only payment unless payment plan selected.
*Credit Card Required. Cancel anytime within first 14 days.
About this course
Develop innovative approaches to workplace activities through systematic research in an industry relating to their stream studies.
Apply and build on skills and competencies gained throughout previously studied modules developing initiative and innovation.
- Construct a problem statement
- Identify related literature resources which correspond to ‘the problem statement’
- Understand nature of hypotheses and methods of hypothesis development
- Develop initial method for your research project
- Identify the data sources for the research project
- Complete a Research Proposal
- Understand how to structure a thesis
- Complete an Ethics Form to gain approval for research
- Write a thesis draft.
Detailed Course Outline
This course is made up of 10 lessons or units. Each of these has self assessment questions, a set task (practical homework) and an assignment which you can upload online. Click below to read about each of the lessons and what you will learn.
When you have completed the lessons of your Certificate course, you will be given the option of taking the optional exam. It's okay if you don't want the exam, we still issue your Careerline Certificate. For Advanced Certificates however, the exam is compulsory (per module) and are included in the course fee.