Internet Marketing: Advertising & SEO Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Digital platforms have revolutionized the marketing and advertising industry. With this course, you will discover the necessary skills to create and launch cutting-edge marketing campaigns designed to reach, engage, and convert your target audience into paying customers and loyal advocates. Proficiency in Internet Marketing: Advertising & SEO will give you a competitive advantage in the employment sector or support your entrepreneurial ambitions.
What are the aims of this Internet Marketing Course?
- To develop a capacity to use social media and other applications for marketing on the internet.
- Outline the possibilities for marketing any type of product or service effectively on the internet; in particular through the use of social media.
- Describe the use of psychological theory as applied to internet marketing.
- Determine an appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for a product or service, and how to properly utilise that web presence.
- Identify, discuss and compare the more effective applications that are currently being used in social media.
- Determine an appropriate online presence for the marketing of a product or service and know how to efficiently utilise that presence.
- Determine what content to create, how to create it and where to use it.
- Describe methods to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- Develop a one year strategy for the online marketing of a new product or service.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.