- Study human anatomical structures
- Understand physiology in human systems that are essential knowledge in many industries – education, science, health care, fitness and exercise, nutrition and weight loss, alternative medicine, among others
- An introductory course allows for learning at your own level – just do the basics or challenge yourself to study in a level you’re comfortable with.
This course is the first in our range of anatomy courses and naturally progresses onto Anatomy and Physiology B, C, and D and is a pre-requisite for the said courses. Lessons cover cells and tissues, the skeleton, the muscular system, the nervous system, digestion and excretion and physiological systems.
- Explain the human body at a microscopic level, including the structure and function of cells, tissues and membranes.
- Explain features of the human skeletal system.
- Describe the human muscular system, in terms of structure and basic function.
- Explain the human nervous system, in terms of structure and basic functions.
- Explain different physiological systems of digestion and excretion in the body.
- Explain different physiological systems of the body.