Upon enrolling in a course, a student is entering a legal agreement in which they agree to abide by the conditions of enrollment (including meeting stated payments), in exchange for the service offered by the institution in the delivery of the course.
Careerline Courses & Education Pty Ltd operates a refund policy as a measure of goodwill:
- Notification of withdrawal from a course must be received in writing within 5 days of enrollment – the enrollment date being taken from the time CLC received payment for the course. In order to qualify for a full refund [less administration costs of $100 AUD per course], course notes, in the case of online delivery, must not have been accessed; and in the case of hard-copy, disc or email attachment, have not been sent from CLC. There must also be a valid reason as to why the student must be given a refund (e.g. the institution failed to deliver the service).
- Please see ‘Terms and Conditions” for full details.
- Course Duration: Certificate-level courses (i.e. 100 hours duration) should be completed within 12 months of enrollment. Multiple courses (i.e. over 400 hours duration) should be completed within 2 years of enrollment.
- Deferments and Extensions: You may apply to CLC for a deferment or extension. Depending on circumstances, 3 to 6 months may be granted for single courses and up to 12 months for multiple courses. Recommencement fees may apply.
- Students taking up courses who require an extension must submit a request to their instructor or to the management no later than two weeks prior to the course end date. Courses that are officially extended beyond their study period will incur an additional fee of $100.00 AUD (per three month block).