Biochemistry C (Plant Biochemical Processes) Online Course
When you enrol we automatically start you with Starting a Small Business. We will then contact you to find out your preference for the second course.
This course will deepen your knowledge of Biochemistry with an emphasis on plants. This is an advanced course in biochemistry that will give you a deep understanding on how life processes work, where living organism obtain their energy and nutrients and how these are processed to renew and develop new living materials. A great course of horticulturalists and those interested in plant biochemical processes.
- Explain the interaction between the various biochemical processes within the plant cell.
- Explain the process of glycolysis.
- Describe the transport mechanism of bio-chemicals through plant membranes.
- Explain the processes of electron transfer and oxidative phosphorylation, and their importance to energy regulation in plants.
- Explain the structure and metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Explain the metabolism of lipids.
- Explain the processes of photosynthesis and the role of the light and dark reactions of photosynthesis in the growth of plants.
- Explain biochemical nucleotide metabolism.
- Explain enzyme reactions and catalysis in biochemistry.
- Explain metabolic processes relevant to reproduction in plants.
- Explain other biochemical processes including biochemical communication through hormones.
Get Free Info Pack
Complete the form below and we'll email you out your Free info pack!