Become more competitive in today's job market.
There are some skills that are valued no matter what your field of expertise. In many workplaces it is a pre-requisite of employment and part of company compliance.
You can find below our most popular cross-industry courses as well as those our students have found most useful in their resume. These 100-hour certificate level courses are challenging but not overly difficult and certainly value-add to anyone's resume and skill set.
Find out more or receive your free info pack by emailing us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 172 882.
- TECHNICAL WRITING BWR301 (POPULAR)
FREELANCE WRITING BWR102
- STATISTICS BSC304
- LEGAL TERMINOLOGY BWE108 (Popular with local government, private contractors and mine workers)
- SUPERVISION VPS104
- MOTIVATION VBS111
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT BBS201 (POPULAR)
- STRESS MANAGEMENT VPS100
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT BPS111
- MULTI-CULTURAL AWARENESS BPS303
Specific courses for upskilling
- FREELANCE WRITING BWR102
- COURSE WRITING AND DEVELOPMENT BEN107
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT BTR102 (POPULAR)
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT BTR202 (These last two courses being particularly suitable for those already holding business degrees and wishing to work in the Hospitality Industry)
- ENVIROMENTAL ASSESSMENT BEN301
- LANDSCAPE RESTORATION/REVEGETATION BHT205