CUSTOM COURSE DESIGN (Self-Designed Courses)
At Careerline we recognise that pre-arranged courses do not always meet your needs. To help you get exactly what you want we provide a facility for custom course design.
This means that you may select your own modules to meet our award requirements (see below).
To create a custom course:
- Carefully select the modules you would like to include in your course. Remember the have to make sense together. We will not accept a vague mix of courses.
- Ensure you have the correct number of modules for the award you want
- Email us at email@example.com. Include in your email:
- Your name.
- The modules you want to study.
- A brief description of what you want to achieve. This helps us make sense of your module selection.
One of our academic staff will review your application. They will either make suggestions or approve the application. If approved, you will be given a course code and name and instructions on how to enrol. If you also require a payment plan please let us know and we can arrange this for you.
100 hrs = 1 course
400 hrs = 4 courses
1000 hrs = 10 courses
including Research Project I or II