CUSTOM COURSE DESIGN (Self-Designed Courses)
At Careerline we recognise that pre-arranged courses do not always meet your needs. To help you get exactly what you want we provide a facility for custom course design.
This means that you may select your own modules to meet our award requirements (see below).
To create a custom course:
- Carefully select the modules you would like to include in your course. Remember the have to make sense together. We will not accept a vague mix of courses.
- Ensure you have the correct number of modules for the award you want
- Email us at email@example.com. Include in your email:
- Your name
- The modules you want to study
- A brief description of what you want to achieve. This helps us make sense of your module selection.
- One of our academic staff will review your application. They will either make suggestions or approve the application. If approved, you will be given a course code and name and instructions on how to enrol. If you also require a payment plan please let us know and we can arrange this for you.
|Advanced Certificate||4 courses|
|Advanced Program||10 modules including Research Project I or II|