Professional Consultancy Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
A highly recommended course for anyone with professional standing who is wanting to become a consultant. Learn to set up your practice the correct way from the start.
- Developing an understanding of consulting, what business consultants do, and how they help their clients.
- Identifying the key activities and requirements for starting out in consulting.
- Identifying key competencies and skills of consultants and how they are applied to business problems.
- Identifying the importance of credibility and techniques to build credibility as a consultant.
- Recognizing the role quality and service plays in consulting and strategies and techniques used to build quality and service.
- Analyzing client needs and implementing these as a road-map for your consulting practice.
- Familiarizing yourself with marketing and personal brand strategies in consulting practice.
- Identifying ways to track, to deliver and to measure performance results in consulting.
- Building a repertoire of business skills that enable you to run a consulting business.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.