Children’s Nutrition Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Our children’s nutrition course will enable you understand all aspects of childhood nutrition and deal with them. You can study child nutrition course online with flexible home based learning. Learn what makes a health diet for prenatal mothers, children and teenagers. It is an ideal child nutrition course for parents, allied health workers and people working with children in the child care industry.
This course is suitable for:
- nutritionists wanting to learn more about children’s nutrition
- child care workers
- allied health workers
- anyone with an interest in children’s nutrition
On completion students receive a CLC Certificate in Children’s Nutrition.
Children’s Nutrition Course Aims:
- Discuss the nature and scope of developing nutrition for children according to their backgrounds and needs.
- Explain the various nutritional needs of the mother and father before pregnancy.
- Explain the various nutritional needs of the mother and child during pregnancy.
- Explain various nutritional needs of infants from birth to age two.
- Explain various nutritional aspects of growing children addressing various issues and concerns.
- Identify concerns in the diets of children and adolescents and overcoming them.
- Lists ways to encourage healthy eating behaviour in children.
- Explain some of the common issues such as food sensitivities in child nutrition.
- Explain causes and guidelines to overcoming childhood obesity.
- Develop a list diet outlines for healthy children and special diet plans for children with special nutritional needs.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.