Anatomy and Physiology A Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
- Study human anatomical structures
- Understand physiology in human systems that are essential knowledge in many industries – education, science, health care, fitness and exercise, nutrition and weight loss, alternative medicine, among others
- An introductory course allows for learning at your own level – just do the basics or challenge yourself to study in a level you’re comfortable with.
This course is the first in our range of anatomy courses and naturally progresses onto Anatomy and Physiology B, C, and D and is a pre-requisite for the said courses. Lessons cover cells and tissues, the skeleton, the muscular system, the nervous system, digestion and excretion and physiological systems.
- Explain the human body at a microscopic level, including the structure and function of cells, tissues and membranes.
- Explain features of the human skeletal system.
- Describe the human muscular system, in terms of structure and basic function.
- Explain the human nervous system, in terms of structure and basic functions.
- Explain different physiological systems of digestion and excretion in the body.
- Explain different physiological systems of the body.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.