Dramatic Writing Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
- Learn to write drama, and stimulate the readers emotions
- Learn more about the mechanics of writing
- Develop your capacity to communicate more clearly and effectively
- Explore opportunities to turn your passion into a rewarding job
Do you have story ideas but don’t know where to start? Do you want to create plots that are engaging and interesting to read? Do you want to see your work published and come to life? Then this course is for you.
You will learn to:
- Define and develop an understanding of dramatic writing.
- Develop methods of developing characters in dramatic writing.
- Define different genres and develop themes for dramatic writing.
- Develop techniques for developing your plot.
- Describe techniques for weaving a story.
- Develop a short story using dramatic writing.
- Develop a chapter of dramatic writing.
- Determine how to develop sub plots.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.