Careers Coaching Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Everyone seeks employment at some time of their life and no longer do people keep jobs for life. With pathways to employment becoming ever more varied and fragmented, there is increasing demand for good career advice. Careers coaching involves helping others develop their career with smart goals and clear directions. If you love to help others this can be a great career choice for yourself.
The Careers Coaching online course will equip you to understand the modern world of employment and to assist others in their pathway from study to work. You will understand modern processes and practice in careers counselling and be able to develop relationships while you help others.
- Develop a sound understanding of the theories and principles of Careers Counselling.
- Learn to evaluate personality and skills
- Develop your counselling skills
- How to conduct a counselling session and much more.
- Understanding the fundamental goals and aims of career counselors.
- Identifying the key stages of career development.
- Be able to recommend suitable careers pathways for diverse audiences.
- Identify common career challenges facing those in and out of the workforce.
- Be able to conduct a career counselling interview.
- Preparing and delivering career development plans.
- Understanding professional challenges facing career counselors.
- Recognizing challenges and strategies to maintain quality in careers counselling.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.