Stress Management Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
This course is relevant for self improvement, or professional development (for any allied health professionals such as counsellors, life coaches, fitness instructors or nutrition consultants) and supervisors. Stress management is vitally important for everyone regardless of who or how you live. We all need a bit of stress, but too much is detrimental to your health and affects your decision making and the quality of your relationships. Learn about stress and its management in this 100 hour course.
- Identify changes that occur to the body as stress develops.
- Identify the relationship between lifestyle and stress.
- Discuss the impact of legal drugs on the psychology of a person.
- Discuss the importance of self esteem in minimizing stress.
- Determine options for career management that will minimize potential for stress.
- Identify and address security issues that impact on stress levels.
- Identify aspects of relaxation and nutrition in a person’s life that may impact upon stress levels.
- Identify the relationship between stress and personality type.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.