Editing B Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
This is the course for you if you are wishing to:
- Become a skilled Editor or Proof Reader
- Sharpen your skills in editing
- Seek employment in publishing, marketing or start your own Proof Reading business
- Start any time and study at your own pace.
- Review the current state of editing, determining its scope, nature and trends
- Identify and edit text errors that commonly occur in a variety of publishing situations.
- Write and edit a variety of different headings and captions.
- Select, edit and mark up graphic illustrations.
- Edit the layout or design of a publication.
- Identify an appropriate style for the context of a publication, and edit the text to match the determined style.
- Edit text in order to remove legal and/or ethical risks
- Apply a broad range of skills to editing of a lengthy manuscript in a balanced way.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.