Research Project A (Introduction) Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
This course will enable you to develop your understanding of the role communication plays in creating, maintaining or destroying relationships, and your ability to assist others to improve their relationships communications.
- Develop your ability to collect, collate and interpret data and prepare reports in ways relevant to the work environment;
- Monitor and evaluate your own work in order to develop a responsible attitude to workplace performance and quality assurance;
- Determine areas where there is a valid need for research which are relevant to area of study;
- Explain research methods, including experimental techniques, commonly used in your discipline.
- Understand of the basic statistical methods used for research;
- Locate, collect and evaluate information for a specific research purpose;
- Prepare a research report in a format which conforms to normal industry procedures.