Research Project B (Research Method) Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Learn to monitor, analyse and evaluate a common process (or processes) relevant to their stream studies. (For the purpose of this unit, a “process” is defined as any distinct series of events or changes over a period of time, and which is directly related to the area of study).
- Develop evidence of your ability to collect, collate and interpret data and prepare reports in ways relevant to the work environment;
- Monitor and evaluate one’s own work in order to develop a responsible attitude to workplace performance and quality assurance;
- Discuss areas where there is a valid need for research which are relevant to area of study;
- Explain research methods, including experimental techniques, commonly used in your area of study;
- Undertake basic statistical methods used for research;
- Locate, collect and evaluate information for a specific research purpose;
- Prepare a research report in a format which conforms to normal industry procedures.