Continually growing your understanding and skills in caring for animals. This course was developed for anyone who owns animals or works with animals; from pet owners and farm workers, to zoo keepers and staff in animal shelters. The course offers lots of options for practical tasks where you can focus your study on the type […]Understand more about animal feeding and nutrition requirements with the 20 hour short course- Feeding Animals. This is a self guided short course that will help you understand the essentials of what is required to feed animals. This course is designed to provide the reader with knowledge of animal function relating to diet. It will […]
Why study farm management?
Nowadays, farming is a real business. And if you want to succeed in modern agriculture, it’s time you learned how. You can be a good farmer, but the way you manage your farm could be your major undoing.
That’s why at Careerline Courses, we off the online Farm Management courses. These courses are geared to helping you not only run a productive fun, but also a profitable one.
After completing our course, farm management online. You will be able to:
- Plan finances and manage farm progress within the budget parameters
- To market farm produce
- Organize staff activities and training workshops.
- Make contingency plan in case of bad weather
- Make sure farm product reach the market on time
- Monitor health and welfare of all animals
- To apply health standard and safety measures across the farm
- To keep the environment secure by maintaining biodiversity