Personal Fitness Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
This is a course for anyone focused on improving their personal fitness and complements Personal Energy Management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS COURSE?
Students will carry out (but not limited to) the following tasks in this course:
- Perform different types of fitness tests
- Perform a variety of different exercises
- Interview an inactive person to assess their fitness goals
- Determine which muscles are used in certain exercises
- Plan a diet and a weight loss diet
- Suggest exercises to improve suppleness
- Contact medical training facilities to find out about courses offered
- Suggest first aid procedures for a number of given situations
- Design more than one fitness program
WHY STUDY THIS COURSE?
Our Personal Fitness course is ideal for someone who wants to commit to exercise but, for whatever reason, has difficulty attending a gym or exercise classes. Studying this course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding to develop your own fitness program that you can use to suit your circumstances. This is also a great course if you are interested in starting your own small business to train other people in reaching their personal fitness goals.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.