Resistance and Gym Supervision Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Study to be a Gym Supervisor, or expand your skills as a Personal Trainer or Sports Coach.
- Explain the nature and scope of Personal Energy
- Determine the most important factors that impact personal energy supply.
- Describe the most common falsehoods regarding personal energy management.
- Explain the significance of these two crucial kinds of personal energy: emotional and intellectual.
- Identify actions taken by high achievers to enhance their energy
- Consider the role stress and time management play in personal energy management.
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of being proactive and reactive.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of seekers and avoiders.
- Consider the role stress and time management in personal energy management
- Understand the limits of stress and time management, and the role that personal energy plays.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.