Bed and Breakfast Management Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Bed and Breakfasts provide the perfect opportunity for anyone who dreams about working in hospitality and who wants to run a home based small business. Students in this course learn about how to set up a facility for bed and breakfast guests, customer service, catering, marketing and managing a small business. This comprehensive course covers everything you need to get started.
- Identify the scope and nature of skills required for successful bed and breakfast or guesthouse management.
- Discuss the provision and management of facilities and décor in a guesthouse or B&B.
- Discuss the provision and management of equipment in a guesthouse or B&B.
- Discuss the provision and management of meals in a guesthouse or B&B.
- Determine the management of financial and other records in a guesthouse or B&B.
- Determine the various procedures for seeking competitive prices on specified equipment.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.