Anatomy and Physiology D (Cardiorespiratory Performance) BSC301 Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Learn about the human cardio-respiratory system. Understand topics such as blood, blood pressure, pulmonary ventilation, gas exchange and transport, blood flow and gas transport, understand cardio respiratory control, cardio respiratory disease and more. Essential for the fitness trainer, health care professional, nutrition counsellor learn about your own body and improve your health.
- Explain how blood affects human health, including its nature, how it works and its significance.
- Explain blood pressure and its relationship to health and fitness.
- Explain the physiology of pulmonary ventilation.
- Explain the physiology of gas exchange and transport.
- Explain relationship between blood flow and gas transport in the body.
- Explain the physiology of cardio-respiratory control.
- Explain the physiology of cardio-respiratory disease.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.