Human Physiology Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
A course designed for health therapists and all those working in health care that want or need to develop a deeper understanding of the human body processes and maintenance of health.
- Review basic functions occurring in the cells of the human body
- Review basic functioning of the tissues within the body such as bone and muscle.
- Describe the significant systems and the functions of those systems of the body.
- Describe the functional characteristics of the nerve cells and nervous system.
- Describe the functioning of hormones and how they control body functions.
- Describe the functioning of the heart, blood, and blood vessels in the cardiovascular system.
- Describe the significant functions of the body’s defence system and the cells of the immune system.
- Describe the significant functions of the respiratory system and the air passages and lungs.
- Describe the function of the kidneys and the renal system in the human body.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.