Business Coaching Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Become a business coach and learn to provide mentorship and pass on your skills, experience and knowledge to others. Business coaches are employed when businesses feel they need to improve their decision making, improve their business strategies and especially when the they need help to making goals happen.
Learn the role of the business coach and how to operate as a consultant in this exciting industry. In this business coaching course you will also learn how to help others make the most of their business, help them learn how to improve productivity and to improve their resource management.
What you will learn:
- Describe services that a business coach can offer clients; identify opportunities to work as a business coach; and develop an understanding of a business coach’s role.
- Understand how to gather relevant data and conduct an initial consultation with a client.
- Explain the options for action to optimise the operation of a new or existing business.
- Understand methods of providing business coaching to improve productivity.
- Develop awareness of ways in which business coaching can improve marketing.
- Discuss ways to provide business coaching to improve the recruitment, skills, performance and motivation of staff.
- Understand how business coaching can be used to improve resource management.
- Deliver a comprehensive business coaching service to a client.
“I am really enjoying this course and find business coaching very interesting. The assessments are a great way to get involved, do research into the area further and then write about the findings. This course is a fabulous way to learn about business coaching – the content is well written, interesting and easy to understand. I love reading about the case studies – they are really helpful.” J. Kidcaff, Business Coaching Graduate
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.