Life Coaching Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Study Life Coaching and Start Helping Others
Get the the skills you need to set up and work as a life coach
Help you develop contacts and build networks within industry
Raise your awareness of opportunities within the Coaching Industry
Lay a sound foundation of knowledge and skills which can grow with experience and further study
Life coaching not only involves planning and engaging in processes to bring about change, it can also involve the life coach in motivating the client to accept the need for inner change in order to bring about outer change. In the end, the processes of recognising a need for change and for managing change may be even more valuable and contribute more to the personal growth of the client than the outcomes.
What you will do in this Life Coaching Course:
- Define life coaching and differentiate it from other professions such as psychotherapist, counsellor, personal trainer and so on.
- Understand that people perceive the world in different ways, and identify ways to help clients change counter-productive perceptions without excessive discomfort.
- Define a well-rounded individual and well-rounded life.
- Define different coaching skills including listening, analysing, planning and focusing.
- Identify ways in which life coaching can contribute to physical well-being.
- Identify ways in which life coaching can contribute to psychological well-being.
- Identify the areas in which successful life coaching can benefit a client.
- Understand the importance enabling clients to develop aims, plans and goals.
- Recognise the importance of reviewing and adjusting the life-coaching processes.
“… I learnt so much and was able to draw on my own experiences of life and knowledge as well as being challenged to think about a variety of issues…Elizabeth Seward is a great tutor and her feedback was insightful, thorough and helpful”. A. Finsterer, Life Coaching Graduate
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.