Financial Money Management Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
|Tutor Support|| |
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
This course is for any person or small business keen to reduce costs and get extra money in their pocket through the application of effective financial management tools.
The answer is probably much lower than anyone realizes. Yet money management is probably one of the most important skills required by everyone in their lives.
What do you learn? How to make your cash work for you and lower your expenses. This course teaches you to take charge of your finances by getting better deals when spending, borrowing or investing. There are more opportunities than you may realise. You will learn essential financial terminology and gain an insight into how money works. We’ll show you how to make the most of what you’ve got. This course is extremely relevant for both individual/personal and small business financial management.
- Develop an understanding of the nature and scope of financial management, and key terminology used.
- Discuss planning the management of financial resources.
- Differentiate alternative sources of finance.
- Determine appropriate and affordable purchasing.
- Describe the nature and scope of the investment market.
- Compare investment options
- Discuss personal financial risk management
- Identify ways of reducing expenditure without seriously affecting outcomes.
- Choose and use banks more effectively.
- Improve communication skills in order to more clearly interact with people providing financial services.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.