Project Management Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Project management is the activity of organising, planning and managing resources to achieve a specific goal within recognised constraints. It is a very valuable skill for employees as it is one of the few cross-industry skills, being as relevant to construction or software development as it is to environmental projects and more.
Careerline’s project management course is best suited to someone who has some prior experience or training in management, or is very useful as an adjunct to management or other professional studies.
What you will do in this project management course
- Explain what project management is, and what its applications might be.
- Identify and define projects which need management.
- Plan a project.
- Implement a project.
- Evaluate a project following completion.
- Describe technical skills required to manage projects.
- Demonstrate project leadership skills.
- Identify and solve common project problems.
- Consolidate all of the skills and information from throughout the past 8 lessons, and manage a project effectively.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.