Advertising and Promoting Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Advertising is a form of communication used to persuade an audience to take some action with respect to products, ideas, or services. Most commonly, the desired result is to drive consumer behavior with respect to a commercial offering, although political and ideological advertising is also common. This online course will help you promote your business or products effectively as well as improve your ability to effectively train and handle sales staff; improve your targeted marketing; direct inquiries and much more.
- Analyse a market and understand what prompts people to choose one product or service over another.
- Determine the promotional effort on an identified target market.
- Explain how to organise and/or conduct displays.
- Plan an advertising program.
- Review a promotions campaign.
- Explain how to choose and develop marketing of new products and services.
- Explain how to organise and/or conduct promotions.
- Develop a sales approach for a product or service which has a difficult sales history.
- Plan a sales staff training program
- Develop different advertisements and different promotional leaflets or brochures
- Describe promotional and advertising techniques using electronic media, in particular the phone and the internet.
- Determine an appropriate direct mailing campaign.
- Design a show/exhibition stand
- Explain how to organise or conduct shows
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.