Business Operations Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Study business operations. A starter course for anyone who has not studied business before.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the building blocks for a successful career in business planning and operations. Covering topics such as business law, the money market, taxation, business plan writing and mistakes to avoid, it is a solid foundation, developed by highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Define the business community, the types of businesses involved and the interaction which occurs between different businesses.
- Explain the difference between goods and services based businesses.
- Define a range of commonly used business terms.
- Research and analyse business opportunities by studying activities in the business world.
- Assess the feasibility of a business opportunity and allocate resources to this business.
- Carry out the basic procedures of recording and interpreting financial records and statements including the cash book, balance sheet, profit and loss statement.
- Explain liquidity and productivity
- Calculate profit and determine assets
- Calculate the real cost of labour in a business.
- Determine pricing based on costs calculated for providing a particular service or product.
- Develop a budget for a simple business operation.
- Develop a simple 3 year business plan (real or hypothetical).
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.