Business Studies Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Business Studies is an introductory business skills course. Through this online course you will develop skills in the establishment and/or management of a small business, or a department within a larger organization. This course will guide you through a successful business enterprise by equipping you with the skills and knowledge to take on the business world.
- Select appropriate procedures for the establishment of a small business.
- Select appropriate procedures for the management of a small business.
- Develop procedures for communicating with suppliers and customers of a small business.
- Develop procedures for addressing problems in a small business.
- Plan the management of staff in a small business.
- Develop strategies for managing production in a small business or department within a larger organisation.
- Perform different financial management tasks used in small business or department within a larger organisation.
- Evaluate marketing techniques used in business.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.