Entrepreneurship Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Entrepreneurship is the act of being an entrepreneur, which can be defined as “one who undertakes innovations, finance and business acumen in an effort to transform innovations into economic goods”.
In this online course you will learn to initiate, innovate, manage and succeed with business initiatives, discover how to be more creative in business and learn how to find opportunities and develop them!
Entrepreneurs from all around the world are continually starting up new businesses. Some succeed, others fail.
- Learn to initiate, manage and succeed with business initiatives
- Discover how to be more innovative in business.
- Learn how to find opportunities and develop them!
How do they decide what business to operate? How can you learn about the business opportunities available to you? What kind of goals should be set for a new business?
- Discuss the concept of entrepreneurship and identify the effect entrepreneurs can have on the economy.
- Identify requirements to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Clarify personal expectations, values, skills and experience.
- Identify methods of investigating business opportunities that are in line with personal and business interests and values.
- Discuss the importance of market research in order to understand potential customer requirements and market needs for a product and/or service.
- Explain the legal and ethical aspects of ownership of ideas, designs, etc.
- Explain and have the knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations affecting entrepreneurs.
- Identify and explain all factors and costs that need to be considered in starting up and managing a venture.
- Explain the essential elements of a business plan and the importance of financial planning.
- Explain the key concepts of marketing to enable the student to develop and plan marketing strategies relevant to his or her entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe various means available that can be used to launch and publicise a new venture.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.