Internet Marketing: Marketing Planning Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Internet Marketing is multifaceted and requires the coordination of many individuals, channels, strategies, and resources. Putting an effective marketing and financial plan into action will not only ensure you remain focused on your objectives but will improve your chances of implementing a digital marketing campaign that hits the target. This Internet Marketing: Marketing Planning online course demonstrates how to plan and manage your marketing strategies so you can become a successful digital marketing strategist.
What are the aims of this Internet Marketing Course?
- To develop a capacity to use social media and other applications for marketing on the internet.
- Outline the possibilities for marketing any type of product or service effectively on the internet; in particular through the use of social media.
- Describe the use of psychological theory as applied to internet marketing.
- Determine an appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for a product or service, and how to properly utilize that web presence.
- Identify, discuss and compare the more effective applications that are currently being used in social media.
- Determine an appropriate online presence for the marketing of a product or service and know how to efficiently utilize that presence.
- Determine what content to create, how to create it and where to use it.
- Describe methods to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- Develop a one year strategy for the online marketing of a new product or service.
There are 7 lessons in this course:
1. Project Work
2. Financial Planning
3. Integrated Marketing Planning
4. Put it into Action
5. Direct Marketing Planning
6. Putting Direct Marketing into Action
7. Websites for Marketing
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.