Marketing Foundations Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Marketing Foundations is a starting course that deals with the basics of Marketing. Marketing is the process used to identify what products or services might be of interest to customers, and the best strategy to use in sales, communications and business development.
Through this online course you will learn how to understand what the customer wants or needs, and how to sell your product to them. This involves knowing where and how to advertise; how to speak properly, how to read a person’s mannerisms (voice and body language).
Explore the potential that exists for new products or services; find what changes are likely to occur in demand for goods and services, and what can assist you in making decisions and developing optimized skills in marketing.
- Discuss the role of marketing in different enterprises.
- Describe the scope of marketing in different enterprises.
- Define the target market for a product or service.
- Determine and manage an appropriate mix of marketing activities for a small enterprise or marketing campaign.
- Evaluate the presentation (including packaging) of a product or service.
- Determine an effective approach to promoting a product or service.
- Compare options for distribution and determine an appropriate price for a product or service.
- Evaluate customer service.
- Conduct relevant market research.
- Consider the impact of internal and external organisations (including legal authorities) upon the marketing activities of an enterprise.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.