Marketing Systems Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
There are endless options of how a product or service can be marketed. These different ways of marketing are sometimes put into categories, or classifications, which share common features (i.e. “Marketing Systems”). This online course aims to enlighten you as to the possibilities for marketing; showing you different marketing systems and encouraging a more innovative and creative approach to building a marketing system for any new product or service.
- Explain the difference between the consumer market and other markets.
- Draw a chart showing the market channels followed by a product or service.
- Explain the differences between retailing and wholesaling.
- Explain procedures, stages and concepts involved in retail marketing a product.
- Explain the wholesale marketing system of this business.
- Explain the core, tangible and augmented product of a favourite product which you buy and use frequently?
- Suggest alternative ways that products might be packaged and presented in the retail situation.
- Assess the marketing performance of two different companies.
- Decide what preparatory studies should be made of a country before making a decision about whether to export there or not?
- Explain procedures, stages and concepts involved in the marketing internationally of a product.
- Suggest a product or service which you think has potential for marketing in another country.
- Write a report on the marketing profitability of a business.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.