Sales Skills Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
The ability to be persuasive is an essential skill for all sales jobs. In communicating how the product or service you’re selling will meet the buyer’s needs and desires, product knowledge plus an ability to relate to people is crucial.
- Be a better salesperson
- Learn to close the deal
- Start a new business or grow an existing one
- Advance your job prospects
- Develop your professional expertise in marketing
This course guides you through many different methods of Opening and Closing a Sale. Discover the secrets of successful sales people and draw out the ammunition you need to take charge of your career today.
- Explain the importance of first impressions and learn how to develop a selling personality.
- Explain the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
- Explain how to present products to potential customers and how to motivate them to buy.
- Explain how to communicate with your managers and superiors.
- Explain how to help your product to sell itself.
- Explain the importance of preplanning, observation and listening is important in selling.
- Explain the procedure involved in selling
- Explain how to create the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
- Explain how to close a sale.
- Identify and manage stress levels in a sales situation
- Explain the law in relation to selling.
- Write a condensed and accurate sales report.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.