Human Nutrition A (Introduction) Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
|Tutor Support|| |
Yes unlimited by email
Get a strong foundation in human nutrition basics with this online nutrition course
This self paced online nutrition course will be your first step toward an in deep understanding of human nutrition. This course is highly recommended for any one wanting an introduction to the field of human nutrition either to go on and do more student and work in a professional capacity or student just wanting to better manage their own diet.
It provides complementary skills for people who are involved with food and health across a very wide range of vocations, for example, health or fitness professionals, chef’s, food sales staff, carers.
What you will do in this online nutrition course:
- Explain the role of different food types in human health.
- Explain the physiology of digestive processes.
- Recommend appropriate intake of vitamins.
- Recommend appropriate intake of minerals.
- Recommend appropriate food intake to meet an individual’s energy needs.
- Recommend appropriate carbohydrate intake.
- Recommend appropriate fat intake.
- Recommend appropriate protein intake.
- Recommend appropriate water intake in different situations.
- Recognise signs and symptoms of the major nutrient disorders
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.