Human Nutrition B (Well-balanced Diet) Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
This course provides an understanding of the sources, actions, and interactions of nutrients from the food that we consume. Looking at the interaction of the nutrients in foods and what makes up a balanced diet. Excellent for anyone interested in nutrition and health for themselves, for work or to help or counsel others.
- Determine appropriate food preparation for different foods, in relation to food value for human health.
- Explain the characteristics of food processing techniques and their implications for human health.
- Recommend daily food intakes for people with differing nutritional needs.
- Manage dietary intake of more significant vitamins including B and C complex vitamins for good health.
- Manage dietary requirements of significant minerals including calcium & iron for good health.
- Plan in detail, an appropriate seven day diet plan, for an “average” adult.
- Determine dietary needs of different individuals.
- Plan diets to achieve different, specific purposes.
- Plan diets for specific needs for people at different stages of life.
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.