Fuchsias Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
An intensive course on the growth and culture of fuchsias. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about fuchsias, from soil management and feeding to pruning and propagation. Discover how fuchsias are classified into several major groups, the characteristics of those groups and how/where to grow different types to achieve the best results.
- Identify different Fuchsias
- Describe the culture of Fuchsias
- Propagate Fuchsias
- Describe the identification and culture of commonly grown Fuchsias
- Compare a range of commonly grown Fuschias.
- Discuss different lesser cultivated varieties of Fuchsias
- Determine and explain a variety of ways Fuchsias may be used.
- Discuss one aspect of Fuchsia cultivation in depth.
Your TutorBarbara Tremain BSc. (Hons) Horticulture, RHS Adv. Cert,. RHS General, City & Guilds Garden Design, Permaculture Level 3 (UK)
Barbara brings to Careerline a wide range of horticultural experience and knowledge Barbara has a keen interest in herbalism, edible wild plants and has lead into studies of many plant based complementary medicinal systems, qualification as a Bach Flower remedy practitioner and studying Ethnobotany. Barbara has practiced and studied horticulture as well as combining it with her love of travel in many countries including the UK, US and Australia and has also studied Permaculture and runs her own horticulture business. Within the past two years she have also worked for Groundwork SW with 18-24 year old unemployed people, this work and the mentoring scheme has allowed me to teach informally. It has been a delight to nurture the interests of keen learners in horticulture and garden design.