Marketing Psychology Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
In this Marketing Psychology online course you will learn to connect with your customer, find out what your customer needs because having a great product or service doesn’t necessarily result in success. You must also be able to connect with the right customers; and convince them to deal with you rather than anyone else. Through this course you will learn to determine categories of shoppers, describe the basic concepts of Market Segmentation, determine the role of perception and personality in the marketing process, identify the factors that will motivate a consumer toward a purchase, specify how social factors influence a consumer’s behavior, discuss consumerism in the context of marketing, determine the factors that influence consumer attitude and marketing communication and persuasion and apply the concept of multi – element buying decisions.
- Identify categories of shoppers.
- Describe the key concepts of Market Segmentation
- Determine the role of perception and personality in the marketing process
- Determine the factors that motivate a consumer toward a purchase.
- Define how social factors influence a consumers behaviour
- Discuss consumerism in the context of marketing.
- Determine the factors that influence consumer attitude and marketing communication and persuasion.
- Apply the concept of multi – element buying decisions.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.