Freelance Writing (Advanced) Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
Do you want to be published? Learn to write like a professional! Learn about the key elements of different genres of writing. Improve your writing technique. Develop a more efficient approach to your work. This is an ideal course to follow ‘Freelance Writing’. It is for people who have existing skills in Freelance Writing, but who need to improve their overall technique and develop a more “commercial” approach to their work.
- Review basic writing skills and discuss theme development
- Develop skills in writing a regular magazine or newspaper column.
- Describe the key elements of educational writing.
- Describe the key elements of technical writing.
- Develop skills in interviewing and preparing a biographical story.
- Develop skills in writing news articles.
- Develop skills in writing fiction.
- Describe other writing styles including script writing.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.