Writing Fiction Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
Fiction is writing that encompasses imaginary yet believable characters, events, and environments, but can also include real places and events. A good fiction writer can skillfully weave fantasy and reality, or create a world that is wholly imagined yet feels real. If you want to write fiction, this is the course for you.
Always dreamed of writing a novel or short stories – this could be the course for you.Learn to write fiction from our highly experienced tutors. Study in your own time and at your own pace. Develop your creativity with this Fiction Writing course and learn from published authors.
- Describe the nature and scope of fiction writing.
- Determine the components of a fiction story, as the first step in planning a story.
- Determine a systematic approach to building a fiction story.
- Develop your capacity to conceive fiction stories.
- Develop your ability to write dramatic stories.
- Develop your ability to write fantasy
- Develop your ability to write short stories
- Develop your ability to plan for success in the writing of a novel.
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.