Business Planning Online Course
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
A business plan is a formal statement of a set of business goals, the reasons why they are believed attainable, and the plan for reaching those goals. Business Planning is therefore the process of planning a business and the outcome is a comprehensive and well thought out document that describes the future path of a business. A good business plan explains the business concept, summarizes the objectives of the business, identifies the resources, in terms of funding and people, that will be needed by the business, describes how those resources will be obtained, and tells the reader why the business will succeed.
This course helps you to develop such a document in a way that is practical and clearly focused.
- Describe what a business plan is, and it main components
- Differentiate between a vision statement and a mission statement
- Discuss legal and administrative requirements of a business
- Explain the importance of a business name
- Explain the importance of setting goals and objectives in a business setting
- Describe strategies for coping with growth
- Describe different types of business risks
- Explain marketing process
- Explain operations planning
- Explain the importance of human resources
- Explain the purpose of financial planning
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.