Technical Writing Course Online
From: $50.00 Inc GST / week for 16 weeks
100 hrs (12 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
- Learn to write technical manuals, scientific documents, texts and articles or anything else of a scientific or technical nature.
- Develop skills to write technical information for a variety of different purposes.
- Professional development course for anyone working in a technical field, from consultants and teachers to scientists and engineers
- Identify a broad range of situations where technical writing is used and where you might gainfully apply those skills;
- Present technical documentation for a variety of situations;
- Determine how to write appropriately for a defined audience;
- Develop formats for different documents that follow a logical appropriate structure;
- Explain how to effectively collaborate with one or more people in the production of a technical writing assignment;
- Write items of technical writing that are appropriate for publication in different types of periodicals including: popular magazines, industry magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and e-zines;
- Write easy to follow, technically accurate instructions for a variety of processes, using a variety of equipment;
- Write a formal proposal for a project;
- Write in an effective and appropriate style of report, during, or on conclusion of a project
Your TutorLiselle Turner Content Writer & Founder of SCRIPTIO | B. Business (Marketing), Dip Hospitality Management, Cert IV TAE
Liselle is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry (e.g. TAFE QLD, Mission Australia, Work and Income NZ). She holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.